Parents' Evening Out
Friday, Dec 06, 2013 or Friday, Dec 13, 2013
Parents! Take advantage of an evening out while your children learn why we celebrate Christmas. The true story of the birth of a savior from sin!
Are You Interested in…?
- A quality early childhood development program
- Dedicated, friendly, concerned and experienced Christian staff
- Loving, professional care
- Comprehensive preschool curriculum
- Safe, Christian atmosphere
- Flexible scheduling
- Facility built especially for preschool
Good Shepherd Little Lambs offers preschool classes for three to five year-olds in a safe, pleasant environment and Christian context. In our classes, children will:
- Learn lessons for faith and life
- Develop a sense of self-worth, centered on God’s love
- Build vocabulary, communication skills, social skills, and creativity
- Develop skills necessary for a successful start in school
- Follow the Fort Zumwalt School District Elementary Calendar to prepare children for Kindergarten
For parents who are interested in extended care, we provide a structured program that allows children to participate in our preschool and then transition into a more relaxed atmosphere.
A Day in the Life of a Preschooler
We offer morning and afternoon preschool sessions, as well as extended care. We believe in hands-on, interactive learning through creativity and play.
Reading | Bible Story | Music Time | Outside Time | Work Time | Movement | Small Group